Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
- Bond Request Form
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners (BOP) Quote Form
- Commercial Auto Insurance Quote
- General Liability Quote Form
- Workers Compensation Quote
Commercial Insurance Options for Companies Throughout Big Spring, Lubbock, Lamesa, Stanton, Colorado City, Wolfforth, Shallow Water, Levelland, TX & Beyond
Self-policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business Insurance Information
Business & Commercial Insurance Policies
To ensure that your business is offering enough benefits for its employees, it’s important to consult the coverage professionals at Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency. For over 50 years, our full-service independent insurance agency makes the process of finding the right commercial insurance policies for your interest easier and quicker. Whether you're interested in a commercial auto policy, general liability coverage, workers comp insurance, and more, our team would be happy to help you. Contact our offices today to learn more about our variety of cheap home, auto, and life insurance options or to request a free quote! We proudly serve companies throughout Big Spring, Lubbock, Lamesa, Stanton, Colorado City, Shallow Water, Wolfforth, Levelland, TX, and the surrounding communities.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection:
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Employers have a legal responsibility to their employees to make the workplace safe. However, accidents happen even when every reasonable safety measure has been taken. To protect employers from lawsuits resulting from workplace accidents and to provide medical care and compensation for lost income to employees hurt in workplace accidents, in almost every state, businesses are required to buy workers comp insurance. It covers workers injured on the job, whether they're hurt on the workplace premises or elsewhere, or in auto accidents while on business. It also covers work-related illnesses.
It also provides payments to injured workers, without regard to who was at fault in the accident, for time lost from work and for medical and rehabilitation services. It also provides death benefits to surviving spouses and dependents. Each state has different laws governing the amount and duration of lost income benefits, the provision of medical and rehabilitation services and how the system is administered. For example, in most states there are regulations that cover whether the worker or employer can choose the doctor who treats the injuries and how disputes about benefits are resolved.
Workers Compensation Insurance is not health insurance; it must be bought as a separate policy. Although in-home business and business owners policies (BOPs) are sold as package policies, they don’t include coverage for workers’ injuries.