Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms

Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.

Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information

RV Insurance for Big Spring & Lubbock, TX

Recreational vehicles do more than just carry you from one place to another; they are designed to transport you with an eye toward maximum fun and/or comfort along the way. Just because some of these vehicles are associated with playtime, however, that doesn't mean they don’t need the same insurance protection as any other piece of expensive property you own. In fact, since they also create a potential for liability, they may need even more insurance .

Liability Insurance for Recreational Vehicles

Just like an automobile, your recreational vehicle is a large moving vehicle that can cause bodily injury and property damage to others. In order to help pay for any damage you inadvertently inflict, it is essential for you to secure liability insurance. This policy can also help cover the cost of environmental cleanup if you are in an accident that causes the spillage of a toxic chemical or other pollutant.

Liability coverage will have limits that work on both a per-incident and per-policy basis. It may also have a deductible that requires an out-of-pocket contribution for each incident or year.

parallax background

Property Coverage

After you’ve considered the potential liabilities you are exposed to while operating a recreational vehicle, it’s time to ensure that you are covered for the value of the vehicle itself. Recreational vehicle coverage can include financial compensation in the event of physical damage, vandalism, theft and collision. In addition, your policy may allow for reimbursement for lost, damaged or destroyed personal effects stored on a vehicle such as an RV, boat or snowmobile.

In some cases, you may want to consider adding specialized coverage for additional risks including the loss or damage of awnings and custom equipment. If you have an RV that you live in part or full time, you may need extended protection, so be sure to discuss that with your agent.