Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Options
for Clients Throughout Big Spring, Lubbock, Lamesa, Stanton, Colorado City, Levelland, TX & Beyond
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
While the open water is full of excitement and relaxation, there are many dangers that can occur to cause damage to your boat and those onboard. At Pirkle Weir Insurance Agency, we understand the importance of having a reliable boat insurance policy. You’ll enjoy the water even more when you’re not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Based in Big Spring and Lubbock, TX, our agents are proud to help boaters across Lamesa, Stanton, Colorado City, Shallow Water, Wolfforth, and Levelland, TX find the boat insurance policy that's right for them. Contact us today for more information about our cheap insurance options or to request a free quote! Here are a few things to consider:
- If you’re in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it’s on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to your insurance representative about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.